Strategic Planning when undertaken correctly, strategic planning transforms an organization. At CC, we use our depth of experience to develop a customized planning process that will assist you in achieving the desired organizational transformation. We help you answer the following questions:
- What is our organizational vision, and how will we measure our long-term success?
- How will our market evolve, and what are the implications for our future direction?
- What are the elements of a sustainable competitive position?
- Is an affiliation or another type of strategic partnership needed to enhance our positioning?
- What level of growth should we pursue, and what are our clinical service line priorities?
- In what ways should we partner with physicians to achieve our targeted growth?
- What are our geographic market priorities?
- Are outreach/off-site development efforts needed to ensure growth?
- What quality, service, and cost performance improvements are needed?
- What are the financial and resource implications of our strategies?
We tailor our planning process to best meet the needs of your organization. However, our approach consistently incorporates the following elements:
- A primary focus on growing volumes and improving financial results.
- Lessons learned from our experiences with hospitals and physician groups in a variety of markets across all 50 states.
- Synthesis of internal and market data into meaningful findings and implications.
- Building of consensus around the complex and challenging issues facing your organization.
- Articulation of both a clear, compelling vision and practical, actionable strategies.